Friday, March 17, 2017

Mystery

Surely you have heard about the administration of God's grace that was given to me for you, that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. Ephesians 3:2-3 NIV

Do you enjoy a good mystery? Maybe you like to read a mystery novel or you enjoy a good mystery TV show.

They aren't my favorite types of book or TV shows, but I have watched them. I really do not enjoy mysteries with dead bodies and blood spread everywhere. But I have watched a few good detective type shows, "Walker, Texas Ranger" and "JAG". Mainly, I ended up watching "Walker, Texas Ranger" on vacation because we only got two stations in and that show was more interesting. I've even watched a few episodes at home. I began watching "JAG" because I thought my sons would be interested in it and we could watch it together. Most of the time I watched with my daughter and snoozing husband.

Mysteries are fun because you want to figure out who's done it. We make guesses and hope we are the one's that are right.

Did you know God is kind of like a mystery? Some people want to investigate God to solve the mystery of knowing if He's real. Some people just want to understand Him more.  Others want to prove He doesn't even exist.

As one investigates you might actually learn more about His ways and how great it the love He has lavished on us.




No comments:

Post a Comment