Sunday, March 12, 2017

Doubt

Matthew 14:31 
Immediately Jesus extended His hand and caught him, saying to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”

Have you ever doubted something?

I mean working with kids definitly leaves lots of room for doubt. "I have a hundred dollar bill in my backpack." The likelihood of an eight-year-old having this is slim, so yeah I doubted.

There was also a video I watch, where this character always said, "I doubt it." Anytime anyone shared something, he doubted.

Are you like that? Do you doubt? For us to be a little apprehensive is not a bad thing, it makes us question the why.

The one thing I don't doubt is God. I know He is who He says He is and He will do what He says He will do.

This Wednesday I am so looking forward to a second worship service and seeing what God is going to do! I have no doubt He has big plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment