Monday, November 7, 2011

Just a Little Rose

"So I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5b

This little rose is full of beauty. It unexpectedly bloomed on my rose bush this week. I had thought it was done for the season, but no it still had some beauty to give.



Have you ever wondered if you still have a little beauty to give? At times I have, I've wondered at times "is what I do make a difference?" Sometimes it seems like I just go through my normal routine, every thing's the same old, same old. During my normal routines, I can at times feel down.

There are lots of times in my life, that I've felt overlooked. When I was younger, I was always chosen last to be on the team. During high school, I'd eat lunch alone at a table or people on the bus would choose a different seat to sit in. No one would sit with me. That still happens to me now, I'll go somewhere for a cover dish dinner and everyone passes by my table. I don't understand why I'm overlooked, I just am..

Luckily, though I am never truly alone. There is someone who never overlooks me. God, He is always with me, and He will never leave me nor forsake me.

I need to be on the look out for those who seem to be left out, and tell them we each have beauty to give. Let them know that their life does make a difference.

None of us are done giving, until the Lord says we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment