Monday, October 17, 2011

He Never Ceases to Amaze Me

The disciples were amazed at his words...The disciples were even more amazed... Mark 10: 24a & 26a NIV

Just when I think I am to just be satisifed with the way things are, and to learn to live on what we have. He amazes me. His timing is always perfect.

On Saturday, I received a call from a family with children I used to keep. The mom wanted to know if I could do drop in since her husband schedule will not be set. I said "sure", and he began today. Now I thought it would turn out to be just one day this week, and so far it's three.

The other amazing part is, it couldn't have come at a better time. Around the middle of the month is the hardest for us because our insurance payment comes out automatically. As we know auto insurance isn't cheap, anyway I didn't know how we could make it through until Thursday the next pay day, and now I know. The Lord has sent us a way to earn the income.

His timing is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment