Monday, September 12, 2011

One Step Forward Two Steps Back

It seems every time there is a blessing, it's followed by a trial.

This past week has been a blessed one, but just when things seem to be going well again the walls begin to crumble.

On Saturday, I received the blessing of a scholarship. This was unexpected, I had just asked how soon did I need to pay and explained our current situation. I never expected to have the entire weekend paid for. A confirmation that I am to attend this weekend.

The mail that day though brought bad news of having to completely get caught up by a certain day or loose everything we have worked so hard for. We've worked hard to get caught back up, just aren't quite there yet. We've been going without a lot lately, and will continue to do so until we are current.

Sunday, brought more blessings with some extra money earned.

I thought we needed to adjust a date when our huge insurance payment comes out to the following week. Unfortunately, this could not be done. So now we have to adjust to make sure there's enough in the account on the date the auto payment comes out, which means not very much money until the next pay day.

I know the Lord will provide and get us through. He always does.

Hopefully, soon there will be more steps forward then back. I will continue to walk with Him because He has overcome my troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment