Friday, January 13, 2017

How Careful and Wonderful

Then the Lord God formed (that is created the body of) man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being (an individual complete in body and spirit). So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam; and while he slept, He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. And the rib which God had taken from the man He made (fashioned, formed) into a woman, and He brought her and presented her to the man. Genesis 2:7;21-22 AMP

As God created the world, he spoke everything into being. He said, "let there be light"; He said, "let there be an expanse in the sky; He said, "Let the waters be gathered in one place and let the dry land appear"; He said, "let the earth sprout vegetation, plants"; He said, "Let there be light bearers"; He said, "let the waters swarm with living creatures and let birds soar above the earth,"; He said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures." Each of these things was so.

There was something different though when God created man. He didn't just speak us into being. He created us. His hand was there shaping and molding each part into place. He made us each an individual who is complete with a body and a spirit.

As I read this verse this week for some reason a new message was revealed to me. I have thought about how everything was created by God, but it didn't occur to me how different He took the time to create man. If He takes this much time and detail creating each one of us than maybe we should take that much time getting to know Him a little better.

He didn't just create Adam & Eve, no He has helped create each person. Psalm 139: 13-15 "For you formed my innermost parts; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will give thanks and praise to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows very well. my frame was not hidden from you, when I was being formed in secret, and intricately and skillfully formed (as if embroidered with many colors) in the depths of the earth."

God takes the time to create each human life. Let's celebrate that. We are each special to God so as we look at others, take a moment to remember that God uniquely made them just as He made you.




No comments:

Post a Comment