Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Standing Strong

Finally, be strong on the Lord and his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10 NIV

Over and over again this week I've needed to be strong in the Lord. I've needed to step back and watch Him come through again and again.

A store I usually go to was out of something I needed. Sure there are other stores around here that I could of gone to and checked to see if they had it. I decided to go a different route though. I came home and located the item online. It promised that I could have it by Tuesday, so I went ahead and ordered it. That would give me several days to complete the job I needed to do with it.

Realization came when it was time to pay for express shipping, I was willing to until my $90 bill ended up $440. It wanted to charge me $350 for shipping. There was a problem there, so I went back to the free shipping. Now I'd have to trust in God to get it here in time. If not there wouldn't be any shirts until half way through Bible school. Not a good plan.

I asked others to pray and wouldn't you know it, the items arrived a day ahead of the original expected delivery day.

Time and time again I have had things come up. Some have made me frustrated, others have left me confused. When I began it my way it wasn't going well. Luckily, I realized it and soon I stood strong in the Lord and the problem seemed to solve itself.

God keeps showing me again and again His mighty power and how good it is to stand strong in His strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment