Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Saw God in the Sky

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Hebrews 10:24 NIV

The text came easy enough, a picture of GOD in the sky. I hurried out back and sure enough God was in the sky, then came God Loves...


It's so true God does love. He has loved us since before we even knew what love was. Some of us know what His love feels like. Others may not know that it's his love they've been feeling all along.

Have you ever felt peace in a stressful situation? Have you been guided through a dangerous place? Have you been doing better than the doctors predicted?

God's love is here for us everyday. He has been in love with you before you even came into being. It's time to know the kind of love he has for us. Reach out talk with him today; maybe even pull out the Bible and read the love chapter 1 Corinthians Chapter 13.

God loves me this I know, and I don't need it written in the sky. But it sure was nice!

1 comment: