Wednesday, April 22, 2015

How Fast Does News Travel?

Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 Thessalonians 3:1 NIV

"What's going on with the Walmart?"

"It's closing for six months due to plumbing issues."

This was my first time hearing of this and apparently it was real recent news. This is not always the case for me.

I really wasn't surprised since one of the cashiers at another Walmart told me when I asked about the bathrooms being closed, "Costumers are real rough on them, I'm glad though I'm not at the other store theirs is even worse."

Soon the news was all over Facebook, all news sources, Twitter and everywhere I went. I was surprised though when I heard all the different rumors that went along with the closure. 

Wouldn't be nice if the news of Jesus and His love spread just as fast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment