Tuesday, January 13, 2015

God is Amazing

I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33 NIV

This week was a challenging week for me. One where I continually had to turn to God for peace and assurance. He so graciously answered me, and I found my peace in Him. He after all has overcame the world.

Saturday night I participated in something amazing! Sure it cost me some time and money, but it was well worth it. Especially when I had the chance to look at the crowd of 21,500 people and see stars.

One of the bands encouraged us to light our cell phones, and when we did it was amazing inside the arena. The stars had entered the building.

Have you ever had the chance to sit outside on a clear night and look at the stars in the sky? I have, and it's even better when we are camping. As I sit in my chair I can look up and see hundreds of stars. Then I think how amazing God is, because He made each one of those stars.



On this night at Winter Jam, I felt the same. As I looked out over the crowd shining their lights for Jesus, the awesomeness of God once again filled me. He has indeed overcame the troubles of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment