Monday, August 22, 2011

The Little Bit of Light

The little glow on the windsheild caught my attention. At first I didn't know what was causing it. Was it the lights from the oncoming traffic? How in the world do we get light from a splat on the windsheild?

Then it occured to me that a little lightning bug must have hit the van's window. It glowed for awhile and then went out. It was beautiful to see on such a dark part of the highway.

Later when I was sharing with my aunt about what I saw, my athletic son said he saw it too. This lead me to think about the little glimpses of light I see helping me to know that God still loves me.

This week the glimpse of light came in having more spare change then I thought. Enough to help fund our trip to my Grandmother's birthday. He also shed some light when I had a couple of interviews for possible future day care kids. He also shone His light to my mechanical son as he had a job interview.

The Lord's light is still here we just need to look for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Welcome to the blogging world. Come on over and visit my blog. I enjoyed reading your post. Beautiful. (This is Sarah Puebla from FISH and band)

    ReplyDelete