Monday, August 15, 2011

The Beginning

So today I take the plunge, the plunge to begin a blog. My athletic son thinks I'm weird, who knows maybe I am.

Each day brings about an adventure. Sometimes my adventure is long, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it brings about challenges I don't want to partake in.

This weekend our adventure brought about a clean yard, and all the pile that increased over the years is now gone. The trees recieved their annual haircut, and I'm generally pleased. This reminds me of how God can come in and clean up all the debris that piles up in my heart and when He's done cleaning it up I admit I'm generally pleased.

Today we took an adventure on a "Florida mountain". It in no way compares to the mountains up north, but for us here in Florida it was a lot of fun going up and down the hills. The younger ones oohed and awed over the view from twenty feet high. Even here we can enjoy God's beauty. One just needs to look around.

So here it is my first of which will hopefully be many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment